Community

Topic: Geo Augmented Markers

blank screen and no markers (SOLVED)

Fabrizio
Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hi,
I'm trying to complete your tutorial about Geo Augmented Markers to integrate your SDK in an iOS app ( https://developer.pikkart.com/servizi/Menu/dinamica.aspx?ID=1441 ). I'm working with xCode 8.3.2 and a swift project (swift 3.0), deployment target iOS 9.3.
I build and run the app on a device successfully and I can see Google map correctly on the horizontal plane, but on the vertical one I see only a black screen (no image from the camera). The only output in console log says ("traitCollectionDidChange called in augmented view = (null)" ). Moreover I can't see any marker on the map, even if I should have put some elements in with setGeoElements(listOfPOintOfInterests). Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your reply,
Fabrizio

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hi,
regarding the black screen (no image from the camera), please ensure to add the camera permission on device settings and remember that the bundle id must be com.pikkart.trial.
If you can't see markers on the map you should check that the license.spz file (downloaded from your dashboard) is correctly added to the xCode project main bundle.
Best,

Fabrizio
Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Yes, this solves the issue. The license was not included correctly into the bundle. Thank you!

Sign in to add a comment