Community

Topic: Xamarin component

Xamarin trial sample (SOLVED)

creative ideas
Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I start a sample with this SDK but i cant find anything xamarin sample project .

Can i find some sample where is using your xamarin component ?

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hi,

if you download Pikkart AR SDK Xamarin component you should find a Geo Augmented Markers sample project for both iOS and Android platforms, plus an Augmented Video sample project for iOS.
In this page you can find the tutorials that explains these projects.
Best,

creative ideas
Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hi !!
I download TestRecognitionXamarin solution and has PikkartVideoPlayerBindingLibrary project and TestRecognitionXamarin project .
I click on TestRecognitionXamarinand add .spz file for trial but i cant run solution.
How can i settup iOS Bundle Signing for trial ?
Now i get
Error: No installed provisioning profiles match the installed iOS signing identities.
Thanks !!

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hi,
you should create a development provisioning profile that match the com.pikkart.trial bundle identifier (required by the trial version).
The provisioning profile should be created from xCode or Apple Developer Portal.

Best,

creative ideas
Tuesday, April 4, 2017

An App ID with Identifier 'com.pikkart.trial' is not available. Please enter a different string.
I can't create development provisioning because i can't add trial app id .

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hi,
to use SDK trial version, you should create a development provisioning profile with wildcard App ID.
You might follow the steps from the Apple Developer Portal.
Best,

creative ideas
Thursday, April 6, 2017

It's working. In the trial version can i add more markers and videos ???
I want to buy this product and i know all its functionalities. Thanks !!

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Thursday, April 6, 2017

Yes, with the trial version you can add more markers and videos. You have only the limit of 50 cloud recognition markers, with 10,000 scans limit / month.
If you want to buy your license, please follow this link to compile the order form. We will provide your license in max 2 working days.
Best,

creative ideas
Friday, April 7, 2017

I followed this tutorial for testing more markers on trial version (TestRecognitionXamarin) :
https://developer.pikkart.com/contenuto/contenuti--ecm/cloud-recognition.ashx
The last step image has a download button when the status is Successfully encoded . Although in my case this button doesn't appear.
Inside solution folder "markers.bundle" has 3_517.dat that is the first marker test. How can i add more tests and videos ?
Thanks.

creative ideas
Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I download Pikkart AR SDK Xamarin Component from nugget but i cant find solution fom Android same with iOS Recognition Sample.
Is there this sample for android ?

Thanks!

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hi,
unfortunately at moment there's not a recognition sample on Android. We are working on it, but we have not a precise schedule about its release.
Best,

Jerome Lambert
Friday, October 13, 2017

Hello,
I'm trying to add bundle identifier to com.pikkart.trial but in app Ids, if I specify explicit app id "com.pikkart.trial" it's not working.
Can I add an appId that match with com.pikkart.* ?
Regards,

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Friday, October 13, 2017

Hi,
if you want to sign your iOS Trial Application for delivering on devices, you could leave your app bundle identifier as com.pikkart.trial
and use a development provisioning profile with wildcard app id, as you correctly said.
You should check this link from app developer documentation
Regards

Boris
Monday, November 6, 2017

Hi Team,
are Local Planar Marker, AR Logo, Augmented Video, Cloud Planar Marker available already for xamarin???

user profile image
Support Team  (expert)
Monday, November 6, 2017

Hi,
every AR SDK feature is available for Xamarin platform (Xamarin Component or Nuget Package).
We do not provide yet a Xamarin tutorial for some feature, in the meantime you could try to follow the tutorials for Android or iOS.
Best regards

Sign in to add a comment